In 1958 Communists Had 45 Goals to Take Over the U.S. Without Firing a Shot. Here Are the Ones They’ve Already Achieved
The 1958 book by Cleon Skousen, The Naked Communist, set forth 45 goals communists need to achieve to take over the United States without firing a shot. Some of them are outdated and immaterial. Some are debatable. Let’s see how many commie goals have been achieved.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
DONE. The United Nations General Assembly Resolution 2758 made Communist China a member of the U.N. Today, China is one of five permanent members.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
DONE. Communists were once hunted in the U.S. Today, Democrats like Bernie, AOC, and the Squad, with ideas that are clearly socialist, if not communist, are re-elected with ease.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
DONE. Marxism has been in our schools for a while now, as pointed out brilliantly by Townhall’s Marina Medvin. Common Core is right out of the Stalin playbook. CRT is just the next step
18. Gain control of all student newspapers
DONE. Fox News reported just one year ago that Republicans we looking into China’s influence on American universities overall, though not specifically student newspapers. A professor and two Chinese nationals were arrested at Harvard last year. The Chinese siege of our colleges and universities is underway……
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man”
DONE. Even Hillary Clinton jumped on the apparatchik bandwagon and said the Founding Fathers were racist and sexist……
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce
DONE. BLM recently deleted this from its website,
We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.
If you’re counting, that’s 17 pinko goals that have already been achieved. We can debate the others, and we should, soon, because the Marxists are succeeding at an alarming rate.
Read the entire article, published May 27, 2021 at PJ Media.
As we move through 2023 and into the next election cycle, The Prickly Pear will resume Take Action recommendations and information.