Jan. 6 political prisoner Jake Lang today passed his 1000th day in jail…without a trial, according to The Gateway Pundit. While criminals and terrorists pour across our southern border, facilitated by the Biden administration, peaceful patriots rot in jail with their most basic rights denied.
There have been multiple J6 prisoner reports of inhumane conditions, with evidence that they were being denied even basic necessities while enduring psychological and physical abuse. The U.S. government is literally treating some of the political prisoners worse than it treats terrorists! I reported previously for PJ Media on one Jan. 6 prisoner who recently called out the two-tiered justice system that allows actually violent criminals to go free quickly on bail, while the Jan. 6 prisoners are viciously persecuted.
“The New York native and Hunter College graduate went to prison as a 25-year-old young man with no prior criminal record,” Gateway Pundit said of Lang. “Now he will celebrate his 29th birthday in a grimy cell of the DC gulag in just a few months. Lang has yet to have his day in court.” So much for the Constitution. Lang told Gateway Pundit, among many other appalling details:
I was beaten and harassed by DC Jail guards, including a chemical weapon attack by high powered OC Spray. Military grade pepper spray that burns for hours – even days – after they force you to shower naked in front of female guards to remove spray, spray oils leak down to genitals, immense pain & burning sensation. Its horrific. I was sprayed with nearly an entire can once by Srg. Robinson for displaying family photos & a Bible to another Jan 6er inside my own cell. I was left in the basement, ‘The Hole’ of DC Jail for 2 weeks without a change of clothes or blanket. I even had to show up to a virtual court conference and tell Judge Nichols I was literally presently shoeless & without a shirt beneath my jumpsuit while live on the web camera before I was given my property & clothing.
I was also assaulted by Corporal Taylor in front of many witnesses for singing the National Anthem, and thrown against the wall and punched in the gut to force me to stop singing. This happened the day they marched every January 6 inmate through DC Jail holding only a mattress, September 18th 2021, a psychological torture technique often used on prisoners of war to break their resolve. We thought we were being taken outside to be shot.
Again, as disturbing as this report might be, it tallies with other previous reports from Jan. 6 prisoners (including the beatings and chemical spray). The abuse inflicted upon them by our evil “justice” system is extreme. How is this happening in America?
It is key to note that Lang worked to save lives on Jan. 6, 2021; he was not a “violent insurrectionist.” He tried to rescue Roseanne Boyland, a Jan. 6 protestor murdered by Capitol law enforcement, and he successfully rescued two other individuals. Yet Lang is in jail as Democrats daily release violent criminals and murderers back onto our streets. He compared his experience to that of a Prisoner-of-War (POW). We really are at war with the Democrats.
“[Gateway Pundit] Languishing in pre-trial detention for years with no end in sight “feels like ‘an eternity,’” Lang told The Gateway Pundit in an exclusive interview.
“If not for God, I never would have made it this long as a POW,” he said. “One thousand days of torture and the destruction of our Constitutional rights is enough to send shivers down your spine.”
Lang was apprehended by the Federal Bureau of Investigations on Jan. 16, 2021, for his alleged role in the Capitol riot.
He went to the Capitol intent on peacefully protesting and ended up saving lives.
In footage from the scene that day, the discovery that will be showcased in the Supreme Court, Lang is seen pulling Phillip Anderson and Tommy Tatum, off the ground while they were being trampled and carrying them to safety as police indiscriminately fired the crowd with rubber bullets, tear gas, and flash grenades and beat even the most peaceful demonstrators to a bloody pulp with nightsticks.
Lang is also one of several J6 defendants who attempted to render aid to Roseanne Boyland as she lay unconscious after being beaten to death by Lila Morris, a DC Metro Police officer who was awarded for heroism after the murder.”
Lang highlighted the government’s outrageous violation of his rights. “The right to face my accusers and prove my innocence at trial is the most basic and fundamental human right,” he said. Gateway Pundit explained, “To commemorate his 1000th day imprisoned, Lang is sounding the alarm on the grotesque abuses he and other January 6 defendants endure.” Instead of bemoaning worthless Kevin McCarthy, Republicans should be decrying the abuses these innocent patriots endure.
“The conditions of confinement January 6 patriots are crammed into at the Washington DC gulag and in federal prisons and penitentiaries across the country are simply not fit for human life,” Lang emphasized. “All the January 6 defendants, myself included, have without question been subjected to unconstitutional cruel and unusual punishment for years without reprieve!” The Founding Fathers would be appalled, and yet almost no one in government from either political party seems to care.
“I would like to first say, I am not complaining. I thank God for not only guiding me in maintaining my sanity but a profound peace and joy every day throughout the torment I’ve endured in all thirteen different jails and prisons I’ve been in,” he said. “We have been forced to wither away in an environment that is disgusting and lacking in basic social, dietary, hygienic and religious needs.” Lang provided Gateway Pundit with details of the appalling abuse of American citizens (remembering that the federal government spends billions on freebies for law-breaking migrants, and gave a pass to violent BLM and Antifa rioters).
“1. I have been locked in solitary confinement, in an 8 x10 prison cell for 23/ 22 hours a day for over 600 of my last 1000 days of incarceration. Even some stretches of 2+ weeks inside a cell, only leaving the cell once every 3 days for a 10-minute shower – this was for refusing a COVID test! Irreparably devastating to social & mental health, inhumane at best! Even a dog gets walked outside once a day.
2. No hygeine permitted. Having to go over 15 months without a haircut or shave, makes us feel homeless, disgusting, without human dignity, unrecognizable in the mirror & deranged in the courtroom.
3. Not having in-person visitation with our family for 16+ months, essentially holding us hostage from society in attempt to make us cave into horrible plea deals. (9+ year plea deal in my case)
4. Still no video visitation in DC Jail for Jan 6ers only!
5. Denial of Bible study/worship service for all the January 6 Christians for 20+ months. Forced to read God’s word to each other through the vents in our cells on lockdown. Fellowship finds a way.
6. No outdoor recreation time for first 6 months in DC Jail, and many other stretches of months at a time. Denied direct sunlight & fresh air, treated worse than zoo animals! Imagine never going outside for half a year.
7. Locked in the hole. Jan 6ers are arbitrarily charged with uncostitutional violations and brought to the basement of DC Jail on the ground floor, named ‘ The Hole,’ separated from all human connection, fed through a small slot in the door, handcuffed behind the back to go to the showers, vermin in cells including rats & many cockroaches and damp, pungent mildew smell and wet walls. Brought to an outdoor cage for recreation. No contact with other humans. Bible study through slot in door with other suffering Christians for 20 minutes while you eat alone on floor of your cell. Not chair or desk, an empty room with a 1-inch mattress and an old metal toilet. I spent 6+ months in the hole. God’s grace was sufficient.
8. Various serious legal violations including no access to discovery or video evidence against you, random raiding of the cells by prison guards where documents go missing, no legal library. Worst possible place to try and prepare an adequate defense for trial.
The entire power & resources of the United States Government versus a man with both arms tied behind his back in the most corrupt & bias city in America for a trial. David vs Goliath. Only God can deliver us, & miracles still do happen…..
Continue reading at Pro Deo et Libertate.
As we move through 2023 and into the next election cycle, The Prickly Pear will resume Take Action recommendations and information.